- A quiet gym, and, if it has a volleyball court marked in it it’s a bonus as this is the same size as a Goalball court and you can use these lines for guidance
- Tape and string to mark out the court
- A ball that makes a noise, preferably a goalball but if you have youngsters playing it may be advisable to start with a Jingle Ball which is larger and softer than a Goalball, or a Kixz football
- Padding, to cover elbows, knees, hips, chest (for girls) and groins (for boys)
- Eyeshades, like ski goggles but sleepshades could be used to start with, these are less expensive although they do not offer the same protection
- Goals can be formed from gym benches initially but players need to be warned to be careful not to fall over them.
- Some willing players!!
Get Involved gavinclausen